1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PaleRider, Oct 11, 2006.

1. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

:waving: ALL,
    Are there any Fluid Film dealers in CT? If you have one near you from around new england please let me know?

Pale Rider :gunsfiring:
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Try :gunsfiring: your:gunsfiring: local:gunsfiring: john deere:gunsfiring: dealer
  3. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

I purchased from another member and had it shipped, but you can locate a dealer from the website. Eureka Fluid Film Dealers I saw one in North Franklin, I don't know how local that is to you.

NHJAKE Junior Member

I get mine from a John Deere dealer in Concord NH.......let me know if you need me to get you some.....it's great stuff!!!!

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

hey there Pale Rider I got a can for ya. I will get an online address also. I will get it to ya tomorrow. Stuff is great. I still have a few cans laying around. I was probably gonna order a case if you want in on it...:drinkup:
  6. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Midstate Tractor & Equipment in Middletown,ct. I stopped by there today for oil and saw they stock fluid film they had plenty of it.
  7. BOSS 444

BOSS 444 Member
    from In.

What are the uses of this product?

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

9. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

What is fluid film?What is it used for?
  10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

best freakin lubricant/penetrating oil/ a lot of other stuff ever....i swear by it and since i got my first sample can, ive never used anything else, evey piece of my plow setup (except headlight lenses) is coated in the stuff.

11. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

I've seen the wonders of Fluid Film myself and have used it since I was a little kid. I like it so much that I've contacted Eureka and sent in my form to be a dealer. We're an Outdoor Power Equipment dealer in Nothern Illinois / Southern Wisconsin and I plan to sell fluid film in my shop. I've used Mo-Deck, Sno-Jet, etc. for corrosion protection and keeping grass and snow from sticking for years also, Fluid Film works as good or better and is environmentally friendly.

The only thing I've used that works better than Fluid Film is Opti-Pro Spray and Opti Hi Pressure grease, but these products do contain solvents that make them less friendly to greenery and requires their use to be less liberal. PS Fluid film works great on your wheels to keep off brake dust.
    I actually pour a gallon jug in my pump sprayer to spray my snow equipment, underhood and undercoat my entire rig for snow season. Less than $30.00 does a full-size rig and with the very liberal amounts of salt used on our local roadways, it pays for itself in rust protection and liquid vs. electrical problems on our rigs.

12. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Thank You All

:waving: ALL,
    Wow! I never expected such an awesome response. FiremanQ I'll get in on the order with you. The local JD dealer didn't have it but, the Ford or New Holland I should say dealer did have a few cans. :nod:
    Thanks Again :salute:

Pale Rider :gunsfiring:
  13. fms

fms Senior Member
    from Maine

I had a few areas of scratched paint on my truck last year. I sprayed the exposed metal with fluid film and plowed and salted all winter without any rust build up on the exposed metal.