1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fluid film ?? uses

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by bru z71, Mar 13, 2010.

1. bru z71

bru z71 Senior Member

ok i have heard that you can put this **** on everything. i have heard guys say dont wast your money others say its the best
    do you guys spray your truck frames with it? if so how often during the winter ?

you guys spray your plows with it before you put it away for the season? any other uses for it ? is it really worth it ? and i am sure there are 100 of forums like this so dont get pissee

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

There are a ton of uses for FF.It is by far the best stuff I have ever used...for plows, machinery and whatever you want to use it on the prevent rust, and maintain
    Try a free sample can.
  4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Fantastic stuff....

SKYNYRD Senior Member

fluid film is without a doubt the greatest stuff ever invented (next to duct tape)

i use it on so much stuff it will be impossible to name all the applications but here goes nothin...

use it on the mowers, string trimmers, gas hedge clippers, pole saw blade, hand pruners, sidewalls on tires, rims, undercoated the trucks with it, locks, hinges, polished the plastic bug deflector on the truck, coated all the lights on the light rack, the mirrors and brackets(minus the glass), tailgate latches, rust spots on the trucks to keep them from getting worse til we can fix them, the receiver hitch, dipped the trailer balls and shank in it, dipped the extra balls then put them in a jar, polished the diamond plate toolboxes, use it on the cb antenna's to keep ice from building up, the rams on the plows and plow pumps, fronts and backs of the plow blades, i'll use it in between 2 pieces of metal that are being bolted together, keeps drill bits from getting hot and smoking, helps drive spikes into 4x4's, wiped it on my mailbox, spray some inside the socket before removing lug nuts and the nuts fall right out of the socket, anything that squeaks but shouldn't, at work i've used it on the cardboard baler, the tracks on the bay doors, the hinges on the loading dock plates, a little on the plastic connection of the battery cables on the power jack and they slide in and out of each other like nothin, stopped the hinges and lock rod on the garbage shoot from squeaking and rusting, works great on saw blades, helps keep the blades sharp and cool. sprayed the plastic gears on my pricing gun for work, it keeps the gears from gumming up. keeps battery terminals from coroding. waterproofs workboots. about the only place i don't use it is anywhere you need to step/walk. whether you spray, brush, dip, dab, glob, wipe, rub or dunk. whether it's a little bit or a generous coating fluid film is simply the best!
  6. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

wow skynyrd, what a way to go!
    I salute you, General!
  7. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I bet SKYNYRD would rather have your pic in a hat then a salute Joy.....:nod:
  8. joyofFluidFilm

Skynyrds a cool general and i dont think he would ask a princess to do that. . :angel:
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  9. PPS. inc

PPS. inc Member
    from Earth

I have heard you can put it on the mower deck to keep from clogging and sticking to the deck and spindles. I am changing and scraping decks in the morning. I am going to try it out. Ill let you guys knw hope it wrks.
  10. joyofFluidFilm

so how did fluid film work for your lawn mower??? I am eager to hear ...:mechanic: