1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid film saves the day!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Bossman 92, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I know it's not snow related, but I wanted to tell the story. About a year and a half ago I was unable to remove a choke tube from my shotgun. I soaked it in everything I could think of to loosen it..... and nothing. We tried and tried without any luck. Well tomorrow is the first day of our turkey season and I figured I would give my new can of FF a stab at it. I sprayed it down, let it soak for a few hours and VOLIA out it comes, like nothing was ever wrong!

Needless to say I will only use FF from now on.

Again, I just wanted to say thanks for a great product.

2. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Thats such a touching story! ....Dano will be proud! :salute:
  3. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Are you saying you're all choked up?

I'm going to start using it on my arms also. It will be interesting to see if more copper or lead is removed when run through an already cleaned barrel.
  4. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

lol lol lol :waving:
  5. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

I am proud and touched. (Wiping away a small tear of joy).

Thanks for the testimonial!
  6. Earthshaker

Earthshaker Junior Member

That's great Bossman!
  7. cobraman

cobraman Member

You can fit your arms through a barrel? What caliber arms do you have? :jester: