1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film Samples are Back!!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

All PlowSite members who live within the Continental United States and have never tried Fluid Film® can now get a sample can for free! For a limited time, Eureka Chemical Company is offering free sample cans to members of the PlowSite Community to discover for themselves why Fluid Film is the worldwide standard for corrosion prevention and the only product to use for winter applications.

Fluid Film was developed and perfected to stop the highly corrosive effects of salts, fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides on all metal surfaces. Fluid Film will not freeze and stays slick in sub-zero temperatures, making it an excellent snow release agent and ice inhibitor. It will keep snow and ice from sticking or building up on any metal surface, and continues to lubricate in the coldest of conditions.

Fluid Film will keep locks from freezing, will protect battery terminals for at least a year and is an excellent vehicle undercoating; helping to protect your truck or car from moisture and road salt. It is great for salt spreaders, guns, tools, plows, snow blowers, snow shovels, etc…The list goes on and on.

The perfect product for winter applications: Ask for your free can today. Just send an email to dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com and tell him you saw this post on PlowSite.com.

Check out our website for more application information: www.eurekafluidfilm.com

Last edited: Nov 8, 2006
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Do I get another sample now because I'm over here on PlowSite? (grandview (2006) ):nod:

3. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

send it to a relative lol.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Awesome Stuff:salute:
    I spray it on everything. Great for waterproofing electrics and leather boots, and it's non-toxic you can use it as a lubricant:rolleyes:

5. bgjj

bgjj Junior Member

What about us Canadians?

6. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

YEAH! what about us?

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sent an email!!!

8. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

yeah is it true :waving:

9. Dano50

from CA

:nono: payup I wish we could but we would seriously go broke if we kept handing them out. Show up at GIE in Columbus Ohio this weekend and you could get a free can and a T-Shirt. :D

Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
  10. Dano50

from CA

Sorry, but the shipping costs to Canada are just too high for us to supply samples. Fluid Film is available in Canada though, through our fine distributor NLS Products.

Sorry again.

11. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Dano! I am sure the rust belt needs lots of fluid filmpayup :D

12. Dano50

from CA

Thanks Charles, that's what we're hoping for! :D

13. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I must warn you. You better pray for snow. These are a great group of guys. But, if it doesn't snow we may need a can of the fluid film to slide on out of here before they get violent--like last year when it didn't snow much :realmad: :help::p

14. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

i requested mine a while back from lawnsite and never received it :realmad:

15. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

send Dan an email or a private message and let him know your situation...I am sure he will take care of that for you.

16. Dano50

from CA

That's just because I don't like you.

Just kidding!!! :D

Send me an email and I'll make sure you get one. They get sent to the wrong address on occasion or fall threw the cracks.

17. dieseltroop

dieseltroop Member

Can you apply fluid film using a wagner power paint sprayer? I thought I heard that before, but seems like the stuff would clogg the sprayer.

18. Ripple

Ripple Member

All I can say is I got turned on to the stuff a couple years ago>>>right here at plowsite>>>I went and bought a case>>>I just love it>>>>MY Fisher plow bought in 2003 still looks brand new and it plows over 300 lots per year!

Just wash the plow after each storm , dry, then apply fluid film everywhere!
    :redbounce

19. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

alrighty...thanks bud

20. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

I sent a email but dodn't get a reply. Hpw can I be sure you received my email?
    Thanks for doing this.
    Bryan