1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film Poll

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Dec 4, 2007.

Does Fluid Film help keep snow from sticking to plow blades?

Poll closed Dec 16, 2007.
  1. Absolutely. It lasts quite a while in that application.

3 vote(s)
  2. It works well for that application, but needs to be reapplied often.

3 vote(s)
  3. I don't think it works well in this application.

0 vote(s)
  4. What the heck is Fluid Film???

3 vote(s)
  1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Step right up and cast your vote. This poll addresses Fluid Film's ability to keep snow from sticking or building up on plow blades. Let us know just how effective you have found it.
  2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

if we ever get the white stuff i will be able to tell ya.
  3. UglyTruck

UglyTruck Senior Member

it works awesome for mouldboards!!!!! I dont really use it for anything else....

You may owe me a hat and a shirt Danno...I took 2 cans (that I bought myself) down to a buddy that is in charge of all the plows for the city....I told him to try it & see if it worked as well on their painted plows as it does on my stainless one....
  4. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Last year I sprayed the little sample can onto my BOSS 8 2 V. I plowed 248 driveways and never had a problem with the snow sticking. November - March, one spraying of FF. I would say it does work.