1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid film plow!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by mcwlandscaping, Dec 5, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

No fisher splat sticker, so, i did something even better :)

2.jpg

3.jpg

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

if fluid film pays me money i will turn my euip into a billboard

3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

I love it! That is an awesome pic! :drinkup:

Oh, and we don't pay for our customer's support. We just support our customers. :D

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

hows that Passat handle the weight of that plow? :cool:

5. mcwlandscaping

you got that right!!! That sticker lasted til the end of the second account on there! i was really hoping for better :( lol....i still need to get a pic of me applying the product since i want a hat really bad!!

LOL, thats the girlfriends moms car.....i was hoping it would look a little more like the plow was hooked up to the car, but, the car is just too darn small!!

-mike-

6. Dano50

from CA

I'll ship a hat for that pic! Oh, and I think the next go around we will be looking at some higher quality stickers.

Thanks again for the pic!

7. mcwlandscaping

Definitely on the high quality sticker, really HD vynal or something would be awesome!! i Want it to stay on there!! lol....Maybe even a little bit bigger too if the cost doesn't go up too much....i want people to know about this product!!!!!

8. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

when will next printing be?

9. Dano50

from CA

We've still got a pretty good supply of the old ones, so we're probably looking at another six months before I'll get the okay to run some higher quality ones.

10. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

how so i get a sticker?

11. Dano50

from CA

Just PM me your shipping info and I'll get one in the mail. :)

12. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

cool id like one

13. AndyTblc

AndyTblc Senior Member

Is there any place around grand rapids michigan or kalamazoo michigan or in between, where fluid film is sold, I"ve looked at a few places, and I had no luck finding any.

14. Dano50

from CA

Visit our website at www.fluid-film.com and look under the Header, "How Do I Get It?" Just punch in your zip code and your closest dealers will come up. We are also sold nationally through the John Deere farm equipment network, but I'd call your closest dealer first to see if they carry it. If they don't, give them this part number to order for you: TY22032.

Lastly, if none of those options will work for you, we have a list of online dealers under that same heading to service your needs.