1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FLUID FILM Photo Contest...Open Me

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by joyofFluidFilm, May 26, 2011.

1. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

Hello Plow Site People

We have a fun photo contest going on!

Submit the best photos for a photo caption contest and post it on this thread. The pictures must include the words “FLUID FILM” in them. It could be a FLUID FILM can or a sign. We are looking for creative eye catching photos that will have good captions. Pictures with kids or animals are always welcome.

Any pictures that we use will get a free 11 ¾ oz FLUID FILM can and a FLUID FILM t-shirt.
    Get your cameras ready and start snapping pictures. Submit pictures on this thread by Wednesday, June 8th.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

So is my FF and shirt on the way for using my Halloween pix?
  3. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

We could arrange for that!
  4. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

And you think your gonna get my Fluid Film supply Guess Again
  5. Dano50

from CA

No pics! This one is easy guys. I know you've got lots of product sitting around...
  6. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

open to canadians?
  7. Dano50

from CA

I'm checking on shipping costs. If we could do it, I'd have to offer up a shirt and hat with no product. Different labeling requirements in Canada.