1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film on brakes

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Vaughn Schultz, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Well funny story, In the past few months I have been fighting some break problems on my F-250. All new brakes, new master, calipers, brake pistons you name it. The thing was i still had crappy brakes. After about a month of normal driving and plowing I find time to once again rip the brakes apart, what I found was a think film all over my brake components, turns out my buddy sprayed fluid film on the brake bleeders to loosen them up and the over spray worked its way all over the brakes. The funny thing was that it lasted on the brakes for over a month of hard braking. The shoes, and pads were new, and after a month showed NO signs of use, ill tell that’s some good stuff :drinkup:
  2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Wow, it's a wonder the truck even stopped. As slick as this stuff is supposed to be.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

haha thats great.
  4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I sprayed some (ok, alot) on the brake bands on my eXmark when i first got my sample can (almost two yaers now i think) and i finally got it pretty much all off the end of this past mowing season!!!! Horribly good stuff!!
  5. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Hey Guys, if any of you have never received a Fluid Film T-Shirt or Fluid Film stickers and live within the Continental US, just pm me and give me your address. Just our way of saying thanks for all the support! :waving:
  6. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

hey dano, i got my freebie yesterday, but no price list or order slip? how to order? maybe i missed something? thanks
  7. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

As the manufacturer, we try not to sell direct to support the dealers and distributors who sell Fluid Film. If you look on our website, you will find a list of your closest dealers under "How Do I Get It?" We also have a list of online dealers if there is no one in your area.

Thanks for the question. I hope this explains it satisfactorily.