1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film on a Lazy boy!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Spucel, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Had a major emergency at the firehouse today....a squeaky lazy boy. A couple squirts of Fluid Film on the mechanical parts underneith and I'm back in business! Good stuff......:salute::mechanic:

2. 7_below

7_below Senior Member

Haha. Nicely done with the quick response!

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I thought you were going to say you sprayed it on one of your workers.

4. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Another job handled by Fluid Film! wesport (You know, this stuff is really good!)

5. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

On rain/snow days I hang at my friend's plumbing supply house where us excavators/plumbers help solve the world's problems.There's about 8 ANCIENT reclining swivel office chairs there that have older cobwebs on them than most of the members here.Yes,up until about a year ago they squeaked and squealed louder than a 10 year old girl seeing her first spider.I couldn't take it anymore.Turned them all upside down,sprayed FF everywhere there was a pivot,shiny little ball bearings,the works.A year later all is still quiet chair wise,people's mouths--not so much.We do have a lively group.Thumbs Up.Thanks FF.