1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film Now at "Select" AutoZone Stores

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Plowtoy, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

Just thought I would share it here. They shared it on FB. Hopefully it will end up at the local Napa stores before too long. All 3 AZ's in my area are said to have it according to FF website. I don't shop AZ all that often, but I will go there for FF until Napa gets it.

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Fluid Film rules

3. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Hope to see if in Ohio, but I just go to the John Deere dealership to get it.

4. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

its not on autozones website but the plow place by me sells it

5. eurekadg

eurekadg Junior Member

If you do not see it at your local Auto Zone Stores, Fluid Film is going to be released nation wide at O'Reilly's Auto Parts stores. The select Auto Zone stores only carry a couple cans at a time so they do not stock a large quantity.

6. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

Just arrived at my autozone had to buy a few cans when I saw it. Ran home like a kid in a candy store and sprayed everything in sight!