1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film locations

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by milkie62, Jan 9, 2011.

1. milkie62

milkie62 Senior Member
    from Troy,NY

Does anybody know if any of the national chain stores sell fluid film ? Would like to try some on the plow blade an snowblower chutes. Thanks
  2. iamhere

iamhere Senior Member
    from Tn

I don't think any of the national chains carry it. Your best bet is to try your local John Deere dealer.

You can also go to the Fluid Film forum and PM either Dano or Joy and they will send you a free sample can (last I heard any way)
  3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

John Deere, some Napa carry it. Readily available on-line as well.
  4. bow2no1

bow2no1 Senior Member

alot of places can get it, but i think u have to ask.
    up here i have only seen one place stock it.
    found several other thats can get it.
  5. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

The easiest way to find your closest retailer is by visiting our website at www.fluid-film.com and clicking on Purchase on the left hand menu to access our dealer locater.
  6. SaratogaSnowPro

SaratogaSnowPro Junior Member

Brennan Landscapes in Schenectady has it. I have seen it when picking up Magic. He is listed on the Magic Salt webpage...
  7. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

If you order through John Deere, the part number for the aerosol can is TY22032. Let me know if you have any questions. Always here to help! :salute:
  8. Y-town IceMan

Y-town IceMan Junior Member

Thankfully around here, fluid film is availible in chain stores,hardware stores,every gas station and even most supermarkets. but why is it $15 a can? is it this much everywheres else?