1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film is excellent to give as a gift!!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by joyofFluidFilm, Dec 18, 2009.

1. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

Hey All-:drinkup:

Fluid Film is a great gift to give your loved ones for Christmas, Birthdays:bday:, Anniversary, pumpkin:whatever.

Give the gift of joy of Fluid Film!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

How much will it cost to give you as a gift?payup

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Christmas 2 years ago I gave Fluid Film to my wife. Here's the vid. LOL BTW I'm an XL if you want to send me a shirt. LOL

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid181.photobucket.com/albums/x277/JDDave/DSCN2848.flv">

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  4. joyofFluidFilm

im speechless :p...see, she smiled :eek:

5. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

That brings back fond memories. What a great Christmas that must have been! :D

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

To bad he won't post the video of where she stored it after she opened it!

7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

She thought it was pretty funny. Can you belive she actually bought me WD 40 for my birthday. We almost got divorced over that. LOL
    Fluid Film makes everything better. ;)

8. joyofFluidFilm

OMG!!! why would she buy you wd40??? whoa!!! we have to call the Fluid Film police for that..thats not right...:nono: