1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film In Stock & Ready to Ship

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by RedsEquipment, Jan 27, 2009.

1. RedsEquipment

RedsEquipment Junior Member

We keep fluid film in stock at all times, readily available for shipping. We also have this available in 11 3/4 oz aerosol cans, by the gallon, 5 gallon pales, or 55 gallon drums (special order). Fluid film is available in heavier viscosity's for the heaviest of rust problems. In the fifteen years of wholesaling Fluid Film, we have never experienced a problem with the aerosol cans, if you find a defective can we will replace it at no charge per your request. We look forward to being able to help you with all of your needs when it comes to fluid film, as well as all of your garage equipment needs, from automotive lifts to pressure washers, we're here to help you get the job done.

Contact
    Mike Skinner
    Sales@RedsEquipment.com
    WWW.RedsEquipment.Com
    910 Montgomery St
    Syracuse, NY 13202
    Phone: 315-476-2173
    Fax: 315-476-2196

2. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

Joy
    ofFluidFilm gives RedsEquipment TWO THUMBS
    [/:salute:B] UP!!!!!

3. 7_below

7_below Senior Member

Finally found Reds Equipment that carries fluid film in Syracuse, NY. About 5 miles from my house too! Going to grab a gallon of it today. I have a black and decker paint sprayer that I think will apply it just fine. Ive used up a can of it on the plow but now i need to reapply to truck frame and plow frame.
    Any other advice on application from regular users is appreciated.
    Thanks.:salute:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  4. greywynd

greywynd PlowSite.com Addict

Shame you aren't closer to the border, there's a lot of Canucks buying it and bringing it back! I usually just use Krown or another product, way cheaper for similar performance. Shame your Canadian distributor can't see fit to adjust pricing for us.