1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fluid film in hardware store>?>

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by iceyman, Nov 15, 2007.

1. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i was in my local hardware store to notice about 15 other applicants for lubrication and preventive measures. my ? is why is there no FLUID FILM. does FF have salemans to get it into certain stores or do they only look for plow shops. i know the owner of the hardware store and if i told him i would buy it he would stock it. let me know what i have to do to get it within a 5 min drive instead of a 1/2 hr. thanks

2. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

any john deere shop should have it too. I get mine from craig taylor equipment bout 2miles from my shop

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

hey murp thanks for the trucks linc its a pretty coool game.

4. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

yes yes it is, if you have any questions hit me up names the same there as here.

5. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

My JD store didn't have it......

6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

thanks monty, i thought i was the only crazy one, mine didnt have it either.

7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

It should be a standard part number in the JD system so any dealer can get it in stock for you. if i remeber correctly. wait for dan to confim this

8. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

well if they have to order it...... forget it..... I can do that.....and save myself the drive to the JD store......my store had never even heard of it.......

9. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

hey dano r u out there?

10. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Sorry guys, I didn't notice the post until now. If anyone wants Fluid Film in a local store, give me their info and I'll contact them. We are sold nationally through John Deere. This is the part number for aerosol cans: TY22032.

Not all stores carry us (I have no idea why not :cry:), but if you start requesting them to, it is easy enough for them to order.