1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fluid film as "truck wax"

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by berkshire, Nov 13, 2009.

1. berkshire

berkshire Junior Member

I know they say you can use it as a "wax" for your vehicles but has anybody done this? If you have tell me what you thought .... i am thinking of doing my truck with it instead of using wax. Thanks
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Oxidized Paint Jobs

Fluid Film brings back the luster on old, oxidized paint jobs. Spray directly on paint and rub in like a wax.
  3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I would try it on a little spot first. Your truck will be like a magnet for dust after you do it. When we use our snow tractors on the farm in the spring the tractors get completly covered in dust.
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

JD,he's not leaving it on. He's wiping it off.So then should be no sticking of dust or dirt on it.
  5. overtime

overtime Senior Member

I used it for cleaning up 2 of muy mowers. Worked great brought back some life in them. I then used the mower to do yard clean ups and still look good even with the dust. Works on the truck to. Love ff.