1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film applied have ?'s

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by crash444, Nov 25, 2010.

1. crash444

crash444 Member

I just applied for the first time Fluid Film to the 2010 Mack ten wheeler I Drive to Plow snow. I try to wash the the truck as much as I can between snow events. Is there anything that I shouldn't use to wash it or another way to wash it now? I use Purple power degreaser on the underside of the dump body and wipe it with a sponge and then use a sponge for the cab and hood with some car wash soap..usually use a garden hose and when the temp warms up we get the heavy spots with a power washer..I used one gallon mostly on the underframe and under the dump body and sprayed the front's and backs of the head plow and the wing plow. I coated everything pretty heavy. I used the undercoating gun kit to apply it.

What do you use if you did get it on the windshield?

thanks alot so far it looks like a great product everything looks shinny and slippery
  2. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

I would just rinse with a garden hose to avoid washing off the product. You could use a degreaser to get it off the windshield. Thanks for the support!
  3. joyofFluidFilm

joyofFluidFilm Senior Member

hi crash 444, if you have time, you should check out www.fluid-film.com for some application ideas.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2010