1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid FIim storage in cold climates?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Clint, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Clint

Clint Member

I just purchased a 12 can box of FF, I'll probably be using a few cans way before the temps here in NH drop below freezing, but I am wondering what are the best temperatures to store Fluid Film under? If FF is exposed to cold temperatures will there be a stability problem?
    Right now I have the cans out in the garage, but temps out there will get below 0F once winter hits here.

:waving:

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

We keep cans in our toolboxes in the back of our trucks all winter and they still seem to spray abit, not real well when it's cold. As soos as you put them in the cab for 10 minutes they spray like normal again, so I wouldn't worry about them freezing at all.

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I keep cans in the garage all winter and never has a freezing issue.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just throw it on the dash to warm up and ready to go.

5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Grandview, will see you his custom FF can Jacket

6. Clint

Clint Member

Bring this to the top.... other's say warm the can up and it should work fine.... So I'll wait & see.

Clint