1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fluid change, plow check today. couple pics.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bribrius, Aug 9, 2007.

?

how involved is your girlfriend/wife in your snow removal business?

Poll closed Aug 29, 2007.
  1. not at all. i wouldnt dare let her be.

68.8%
  2. somewhat, only if answering the phone and bookwork.

9.4%
  3. very much. not with the actual snow removal though.

12.5%
  4. completley. shes runs it with me and does the work.

9.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

and a new poll. see if i have all this figured out right.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2007
  2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Truck looks good. My girlfriend always used to go plowing with me. It was quality time spent together. She liked it for the first hour and then that was it.

3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

That is the same for me. But mine got car sick from going forward than backward and so on. She lasted about 15 min. BTW the truck looks good. Do you have Timbrens in the front? The truck looks like it sits a little low. Rich

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Well luckly for me my truck is my girlfriend. HAH! We love plowing together. AHAHA! If I had a girlfriend I wouldn't mind if she did some of the bookwork or what not as far as getting accounts and stuff though.

5. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

yep. timbrens are in. i opted against the leveling kit. it sits stock. still considering a tru trac and getting rid of the stock rearend. dont like the gm rearend but then again dont want to frig with the truck anymore than i have to either. im surprised no one commented on the out the back of the boat picture. that pictures nicer than the truck picture.. you can tell by the truck im not one for decorations and like things simple. i thought about splurging and putting a bull bar or push bar on the front but then kind of thought to myself what would be the point. and it might make any accident worse frame wise. HAHA :redbounce

6. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

My Girlfriend wont help out either.

My wife wouldnt be to happy ! :rolleyes: LOL
    No girlfriend, just teasin.

7. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

that aint moosehead is it

8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

My girl's all about it. She hates it after a couple hours but she runs a truck, the JD loader and the snowblowers...and shes only 21. At least she understands why not to bug me after a storm.

9. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

nice lookin truck...i think my girlfriend would hate it...she gets bored real easy...i always toook different girls plowing while i was in high school that was a good time...wesport

10. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

My wife shovels our home driveway because I always do it last and she hates it.Other than that she doesn't have any involvement in snow removal other than saying are you oing to make alot of money on this storm LOL

RCGM
    Brad

11. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

LOL that is funny. BTW Happy Birthday Brad.
    Rich

12. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

fisherboy

My gf likes to go only for about the first hour then she get tired :sleeping:

13. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Maybe i'll actually have a gf for this season lol.......there are a few girls that are really interested in going though.

14. NCass31

NCass31 Member

i brought mine with me once last year.. it was fine until she got bored and decided to critique me. "why would you put the snow there? i wouldn't put the snow there." "your truck is to loud to plow with." why do you plow this house first?" "i don't think thats enough money for this driveway" "im tired" then i bring her home after my first round and head back out, she calls me later..."why aren't you done yet?" oh well, plowing alone is my therapy.