1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snow_man_48045, Jan 29, 2003.

1. snow_man_48045

snow_man_48045 Senior Member

Has anyone plowed when very sick..
    Just though it be interesting how many one man operation with no subs to work in your place have had to go out and plow with that nasty flue, as I did today..
  2. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

lots of gatorade and dayquill. same thing i do in the summer
  3. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

I hate plowing when sick. Luckaly the worst I've had to plow, was open the door & toss my cookies a couple times. Just pushed some snow over it & burried it in a snow bank.
  4. litle green guy

litle green guy Senior Member

I just got the flue or a reeaaly bad cold this week ( still not sure what it is). We went out and salted untill 4 am sunday morning and I came home and went to sleep, I got sick as soon as I got home monday morning and couldn't even get out of bed all day and night. it's wendnesday night now and i still havn't been able to leave the house and my equilibrium is so mest up I can even drive. We got about and inch today and had to salt so I sent one of the other guys in for me, luckily we only need a few guys to salt so everything was fine. Now if i can only get better...
  5. snow_man_48045

snow_man_48045 Senior Member

Sounds like what i have too. I've been sick since Monday, flue i guess Body cramps can barely walk, ballance is off. Feal like a really old man at 28. Haven't been to full time job since Monday, and I almost didn't make it home from that. Well fealing kind of better now though so see how it goes in the moring and go from there.. Stay healthy out there!! :cool:
  6. mulchmonkey2000

mulchmonkey2000 Senior Member

sounds like the flu guys. I definately wouldn't wanna be out plowing/salting with that. Not good for anywone. Hope you guys feel better.:waving: