1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Floor Mats

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by lazerslicer, Dec 15, 2006.

1. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

What Is A Good Set Of Floor Mats To Buy I Have An 2004 Chevy 2500crew Cab With Leather And Loaded And I Know When I Go Out And Plow With It For The First Time Its Gonna Get Wet Inside And I Keep My Truck Parked Outside So It Will Never Dry Unless I Have A Good Set Of Floor Mats.......soo Any Suggestions?????

2. Dogbonz

Dogbonz Member

3. M&A Property Maintenance

M&A Property Maintenance Senior Member

I have a set of Husky liners that I got on E-Bay. They were a little expensive, but well worth it. they are custom made for your truck, so they fit perfect.

4. Zippy

Zippy Junior Member

I have had good luck with some from Wal*Mart. Look to see if they have some that have deep grooves in them to catch the snow and stuff. I know our local one has them.

Kevin

5. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

I have the "FloorLiner" matts from Weathertech for my F-150. They are like a bowl that capture dirt, salty water etc. and channels it over to and out over the door sill and out of the truck. They work great for me.

http://www.weathertech.com

6. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

husky mats

7. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

thanks

Those floor liners from leather tech r real impressive thanks alot for the link..........

8. BobC

BobC Senior Member

Replaced my weather tech with huskies. Weather tech spilled onto door sill mess and found frozen against door in am. Want to hold water not channel to door sill.