1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Floor mats - All weather molded for '09 Silveardo w/floor shift 4x4

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Snowzilla, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Snowzilla

Snowzilla Senior Member
    from Iowa

Looking to get the form fit floor mats for my new truck, 2009 Silverado 2500 HD reg. cab with floor shift 4x4. Doesn't appear WeatherTech Digital fit or Husky Liners Weatherbeater have a fit since it has floor shift 4x4. Anyone know different. I think the original Husky Liner may work. Anyone have this era Silverado with floor shift 4x4 with all weather floor mats?

2. Squires

Squires Senior Member

they will fit if you get the right side left side 2 pircr set, the 1 piece set that covers the hump won't work, but that is a pain anyway as you can't take them out to dump pool'd water etc.

3. Squires

Squires Senior Member

4. Snowzilla

Snowzilla Senior Member
    from Iowa

5. Snowzilla

Snowzilla Senior Member
    from Iowa

6. Squires

Squires Senior Member

Can you get your fingers in between the hump and the plastic around the shifter?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

it doesn't go up very high, seems it could almost slide up underneath the shifter
    This is mine

7. thermo

thermo Member
    from USA

As mentioned above, the classic husky liners can be notched to fit the floor shift.

8. Snowzilla

Snowzilla Senior Member
    from Iowa

I read elsewhere on the internet where someone said the husky weatherbeater worked in his truck with floor shift 4x4. Their fitment notes also say not compatible. I would think they are missing out on a lot market, but then many newer floor shift equipped trucks are work truck's and have rubber floor instead of carpet. I think mine is a WT with carpet option.