1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flooded - plowing

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by 06HD BOSS, Dec 19, 2008.

1. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

In my boredom and anticipation of the snow i found this on youtube. pretty nuts.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cg5Qa0hzs6w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cg5Qa0hzs6w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

Yah, I had to do that the other day myself.

3. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

if it was me I would be trying to drain that lot before some of those people got a lawyer who said that improper stacking of the snow caused the flood damage to their cars

4. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

Thats what I was doing, pushing the water down the drain. I stacked the snow where they told me to. Pain in the butt!!! :gunsfiring:

5. mowerkid01

mowerkid01 Junior Member

A snow plow gotta do what a snowplow gotta do!

6. mustangmike45

mustangmike45 Member

that's a rockwell collins truck from here in Cedar Rapids. Those guys have no clue what they are doing when plowing, lots always look terrible but they have the best equipment money can buy!

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Is that jersey?:dizzy:

8. AlaskaShooTer

AlaskaShooTer Member

Solution, punch a hole in the dam and let the neighboring property deal with it. :cry:

Well, short term solution till the neighbor comes over for a visit with their pants wet up to the crotch. :waving:

George
    Twisp, Wa