1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Float Switch

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 7d9_z28, Dec 4, 2010.

1. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

im having a hard time finding a toggle switch that has a float function to use for my back blade. i just bought a fisher pump/motor and got a up/down switch with it, but it doesnt allow the blade to float with the terrain

anybody know where to get one?:help:

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Any place that sells Meyer replacement parts. You want one of their lift/lower switches from the old dual toggle setups as they're detented in the lower/float position. Still very common today so they're easy to source. Should be Meyer p/n 21918.

3. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

did a quick google search and that number keeps saying power angle L/R switch?

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Whoops, typo on my part. Lift/lower switch is 21919.

5. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

FANTASTIC thank you! just curios, is this switch simply a two way switch, with "up" being momentary, and down being constant?

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

It's a three way. Momentary up, center off and of course detended down as I mentioned.

7. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

im not savvy on the menaings of fancy words like detended :/

8. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Flip it down and it locks and stays there...until you flip it up.

9. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

ok kindo f what i thought...

Thanks again! found one on the internet, now i ust godda poke around for a wiring diagragm...

10. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

ok kindo f what i thought...

Thanks again! found one on the internet, now i ust godda poke around for a wiring diagragm...