1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fliping out

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bakerc8, Dec 7, 2008.

1. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

i cant find my post but what do youguys think about some1 asking you to knoock on a door then a guy flips out on you then they call to tell you to do it i said id call her back what do you think?

2. shovelracer

shovelracer Senior Member

What? They asked you to knock on the door. Then you did and they got mad. Then they called you later and asked you to do work for them? Use some punctuation next time. Sounds like trouble.

3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

If you need the money go do it. If it is for the rest of the year then do it. If it is a one time deal and you don't care then let it go. Everyone has a bad day.

4. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

i dont need the **** tho its not the girls husband so i might do more work for them i. i will do it for her if i dont have to nock on the door thats what i told her and she said ok and that she whanted it done today i said call me when he leaves.

5. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Ditto:confused: Maybe he should try explaining better:dizzy:

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

How old is she and what does she look like?

7. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Since grandview didnt chime in....

old.jpg

8. DirtyJerzey

DirtyJerzey Senior Member

obviously were talking about plowing, but is this plowing snow??? :dizzy:

9. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Probably but who knows, he could be talking about the other kind of plowing;)

10. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

you need a better contract. Save you time, hassle and anti-depressants

11. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

had a customer that worked for the local gas. co kniocked on a door to read a meter
    big angry man beat his a$$ for knocking to loud

JR

12. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

People can get so angry and nasty with you and all your trying to do is do your job.

13. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

ya it sucks when they get pissed that is the only complaint ive ever had and it was just a ushe and i sait were he could shove it and the milf is hot with big tits

14. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy PlowSite.com Addict

I vote for English classes

What are you trying to say????????????:confused:

15. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Some milf wants to plow him,:D I think but I do agree about the english classes.:drinkup:

16. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

And maybe a bar of soap for his mouth:D

17. Ryan03

Ryan03 Junior Member

Hooked on phonix worked for me !!!!!!!!!!!

18. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

this milf whanted me to plow forher. she told me when i did a fall clean up and she told me to knock on her door the otherday(she lives down the street from me). then i knock on her door and ring the bell 2 and this random dued showes up. he starts fliping out and saying its to early i told him to chill and he said you got to be ******* kidding me when i told him i was here to plow. then he slamed the door. opend it when i whent back to the truck and yelled some other **** so i told him to have the girl call me he said not to call her that i told him were to shove it. so i get a call later and she say why diddent you plow and i said you told me to knock on the door. so i did and and she apoligized and said her boyfriend has a problem sleeping i told her that i would plow when she sighed a contract. also the milf is smoking hot.