1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flink sander NH-buy or fix for me

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Detroitdan, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

2 yard Flink sander, needs work. Wiring unhooked from motor, dont know if motor is any good. I was going to throw a motor I know is good on it, but I just don't have time. Chain is 16", looks all right, don't know about the clutch or drivechain. No screen on top. Basically a fixer upper if you're handy with this kind of stuff. I need the room and don't have time to try to fix it. Also has a nice big headboard to protect cab of truck. I have a chainfall to lift it with, can set it in your truck. $200. I have pics that I can email if you're interested. I would also consider paying someone local to repair it for me if it was a reasonable cost. I have an 11 hp lawnmower engine I think would work.
    can email me at danaka242@yahoo.com
    Dan