1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flier I used a few years ago

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by grandview, Oct 3, 2008.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

When I did driveways, picked up quite a few from this flier.

snowplowing flyer (Medium) (Medium).JPG
  2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

You website says u offer salt and shoveling? I dont believe it!:rolleyes:
  3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good GV.:drinkup:
  4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That's from the good old days when he was young and eager, now he's just..........................:D
  5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Wow i did not kno they had the internet that long ago......he had the be the first apple computer ever made!
  6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

"Remember last years snowstorm?"
    ..............There was only one storm the year before?
  7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

This flier was from 2002 and the yr before we had that 7 foot storm at Christmas time and a lot of guys stopped plowing and people got pissed.
  8. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

thats was a werid year. no snow untill christmas eve. my goal was to drive my camaro christmas morning with the ttops off. and not so much.........................:confused:
  9. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

I made a ton that year. I spent like 4 days strait in the loader by the end of day 4 beginning of day 5 i was a zombie.
  10. MB3

MB3 Senior Member

That is the storm I had my new Craftmans Blower, neighbor said it would not work through the 18 or so inches we had here, and it walked right through it. I have since moved on to toros, they will run circles around my chraftsman, but it was a good investment when I bought it, it payed me back in more money than I though possible.
  11. Joe67

Joe67 Junior Member

Nice job on the flyer - glad it served you well :D
  12. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

I was thinking about making some postcards, It would take a few days to design, and I probly wouldnt see them for another 2 weeks from printing. So we're lookin 3 weeks out, ya think thats too late to hand out postcards?
    Don't really wanna waste money.
  13. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

If you could get them to resi's anytime in the next month you should be good. send out a couple thousand to just your service area. I will be sending out 2-3 mailings to select service areas over the next month. Some will get double sided flyers, some will get postcards. Last yr I just put up fliers and got about 20 resi's as soon as the first couple storms hit. this yr I am doing more fliers, and direct mailings.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

I'm surprised you don't offer FFing driveways then the snow would just slide right off.:p
  15. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

actually there is a video of a guy from plowsite in MI that did his drive with FF. lets just say it looked very dangerous.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

And I thought I was being a smart @ss