1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fleetneck gooseneck 10 ton

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by A.EXCAVATING, Aug 15, 2011.

1. A.EXCAVATING

A.EXCAVATING Junior Member

2004 fleetneck trailer 27+5 32ft overall 10 ton tires are 80% self cleaning ramps red in color 5000.00 OBO would be interested in trading for a 10,12,15,or 20 ton AIR BRAKE trailer 513 464 8554

dont have pics right now i have some on my phone i can text them if you would like thanks.

2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I sent you a message about it.

3. A.EXCAVATING

A.EXCAVATING Junior Member

hey man just curious if you got the pics of it or not its dirty in that pic i can send more if you like of the tires and the deck and all but i need to get rid of it so dont be afraid to make and offer lol thanks.

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I have received no pictures from you.

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Sounds like a good trailer. If I hadn't just bought one I'd be interested in yours. Free bump for ya.