1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fleet Photos

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ohiogreenworks, Dec 4, 2010.

1. ohiogreenworks

ohiogreenworks Senior Member

Finally got all 3 trucks together and ready to go! Got all the plows on and just put some 19.5's on the 3500! Just need some more of that white stuff!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ohiogreenworks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  3. justinizzi

justinizzi Senior Member

very nice good looking fleet good luck this winter.

4. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Very nice.

5. Willman940

Willman940 Senior Member

Is the black one all the way to the left in the first picture your shoveler, is he any good?
    My rottweiler just runs around and then gets cold.

P.S. I'm sorry if you found that racist, I was talking about the dog.

6. GTL Inc.

GTL Inc. Member

Trucks

You have some good looking trucks there.............................also nice pic of the snow...............

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice trucks!!!

8. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Nice trucks, Your company logo on the trucks is pretty nice looking as well

9. ohiogreenworks

Thanks guys we appreciate it. We work real hard to keep the trucks looking as good as we can.

Jeline, thanks a lot we had the one in the avatar for awhile and then had the logo redone last summer, I really like how it came out. I need the change the avatar sometime I guess

Willman, that is one of our labs. We have a chocolate and a black, fantastic dogs, love em! And they aren't too good at shoveling, rolling around in the snow, yes but not shoveling! :nod:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  10. robjets

robjets Member

What does the 17 mean on the 4500? Nice looking trucks.

11. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

wow you really support all three major plow companys thats cool good luck:laughing:

12. ohiogreenworks

robjets, thanks the 17 was on there when we bought it and we just haven't taken it off yet

snowplowpro, thanks, we didn't intend for it to happen that way, bought the trucks with what they had. They all work well although our dealer only services boss and western so trucks down the road will have one of those brands.:)

13. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

those trucks look good especially since they all match. good luck this winter

14. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Ohio, more info on the 19.5" swap on the 3500. Contemplating doing it on my 2010.

15. ohiogreenworks

Wheels and tires we bought were off old fed-ex trucks. A buddy of mine had the source and I just gave him the cash for em. Tires were probably 80% tread. Wheels were a little rough, I am guessing that is the reason they take them off? We sandblasted them and just painted em black. They bolt right on the 8 lugs and fit great with no suspension mods. Hope that helps, I am not sure what info you were looking for :D

16. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I am looking for a set! How much did you pay? Can he get more? I would just paint htem black also. PM me if you want. Thanks.

17. ohiogreenworks

Dieseld, PM sent

18. DaytonBioLawns

DaytonBioLawns Banned
    from 45458

Let me know how the tires work. I was thinking about doing a switch to a medium duty/semi truck wheel on our next utility body. I think it looks good and it is easier to find the right size tire in any tread you want from a local truck tire place... Finding tires on my F250 is a pain lol...

I saw your stuff sitting yesterday before I went out salting. I had my oldest truck (2001) lose it's tailgate due to rust (not much on the truck other than the hinges of the tailgate) and I went to TSC down by you and bought up a bed locker and shovel. I'm gonna make a drop in frame for it and use it over the wheel wells to hold my ballast (salt/sand). I needed some way to ballast the plow a little more... It works beautifully btw.

I was gawking at your stuff as I rode by and my father was with me and he was like "damn, look at all that!" haha. I really like the matching fleet. My criteria for trucks is not matching but matching vinyl and no body rust or dings... I am not up to specs lol. My old truck got hit and ran on (a renter hit the bed corner and took off lol..)....... BUT I have to say that people see multiple trucks a couple times and they think you are the real deal when all of your trucks match. Keep up the good work! I got the mailers you sent out this season and they look great as well. My grandfather got one as well and was like "why don't you have yours made up to be like these?!" haha so I guess your methods are working.

Post up some action pics as soon as we get something! I'd love to see 'em and I will try to remember to do the same! Everyone here likes pics

19. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking fleet.

20. ohiogreenworks

Thanks buddy, took a lot of hard work to get to this point and there is still lots more work ahead to reach our goals! We fell into some deals with the two duramax's and could not be happier with them! So far the 19.5 tires are great, altho I know we haven't had much weather lol. The 98 has some rust and it lost a tailgate due to rust also, it will be the next truck replaced. Appreciate the comments on the mailers too, spent lots of time on those, they worked well for us. I'll post some more pics whenever I remember to grab the camera lol