1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fleet flex wiring harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PremierSnowPlow, Feb 23, 2016.

1. PremierSnowPlow

PremierSnowPlow Senior Member

Just picked up a Western MVP for $1500 and now need to source a wiring harness for it. Looking for complete setup but if I need to buy the headlight harness separate I will. Truck is a 2002 F350. Need main harness, headlight harness, battery cable and Iso Module if complete. Thanks guys!

Would also give you my 4 port iso with complete harness for straight blade plus cash

2. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

U mean mvp or mvp plus/3?

3. PremierSnowPlow

PremierSnowPlow Senior Member

This is the plow.. Looks to be an mvp?

image.jpg

4. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

That is an MVP Plus, which does take the 2 plug fleetflex wiring, same as MVP3.
    http://www.westernplows.com/wp/showroom/mvpplus
    The older MVP (only) plows take the same wiring as Fisher EZV, they are 3 plug but have a 7 pin control harness.

They butchered it a bit putting the Buyers style wings on it rather than Fisher/Western wings, but you still did well for $1500!

I have a set, will drop you a PM

5. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I just bought the 2 harnesses and adapter,
    Harnesses #
    28587 - Control Harness - $73
    42014 - Man Power Harness - $73 both from "jthomasparts.com" they were having a sale.

Adapter# 29175 44658 4 port $28.50 off Ebay
    All harnesses are new, I had a controller

6. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Wow, that is a steal. I just bought a few for backup.

Yes, if you have a 3 plug setup already ON the truck, no reason to tear it out just to put most of it back in, Woody has listed the 3 parts youd need.