1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flavored dielectric grease

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by bstout, Mar 4, 2008.

1. bstout

bstout Member

I'd like for Boss to change the flavor of their dielectric grease. Yep, no matter what it seems to end up all over everything. It gets on my door handles, steering wheel, the door knob going into the house, my gloves and eventually in my mouth. I end up tasting it after I wipe the frost off my mustache with my glove. :)

Am I asking too much to have the grease flavor changed to something like peanut butter or licorice instead of the garage floor flavor it now has? :)

I say this tongue in cheek of course. My tongue is stuck to the side of it! :)
  2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

lol The red loc-tight tastes like ...cherries;)
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

And the blue medium strength tastes like...what else...blue berries, but the green Locktite lock & seal is my favorite..apple!

Possibly over doing it with the die-electric grease maybe?
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2008
  4. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

I'll have to try the green ;)
  5. Indy

Indy Senior Member

thooper gwooo tastes lick thooper gwooo, dooont twy ip!! LOL:jester: (say it like your mouth is glued it is much funnier)
  6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I prefer the light brown colored grease. Amazingly, it tastes like :drinkup: :drinkup:

Can you imagine how good of a seller that would be?

The only thing that would make it a hotter selling item is to give away a Binky light with it. :nod:
  7. rjfetz1

rjfetz1 Senior Member
    from CT.

Just wash it down with some 15w-40 diesel oil :drinkup: