1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flat Tires

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MatthewG, Feb 8, 2010.

1. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Nothing to impressive here, went for my Skidsteer on Saturday to help with the stacking and removal and I had two flats on the rears. Moved the skidsteer to solid concrete to jack it up and the beads broke. Getting them fixed for Wednesday's snow. I had one spare, go figure two went flat, both on the rear :realmad:

You can see my blower in the backgorund.

Skid1.jpg

skid2.jpg

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  2. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

and they are never one the front so you can just use the bucket as a jack and then block your self. hate that!:mad:

3. 04chevy2500

04chevy2500 Senior Member

did you re-inflate them yourself or bring them to a tire place?

4. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

2 at once? and on the back?.... did you p!ss some one off?

5. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I take them to a truck tire center down the road, we dont have a big enough air compressor to try to inflate them, and the machine is kept in our warehouse, I think they both had slow leaks and time finally got to them since I havnt used it since late December.