1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flat Rate Question

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Comet, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Comet

Comet Senior Member

Someone please run by me briefly or intensivly the difference between a per push as opposed to a flat rate

I understand how someone wants to know what ones rate will be to do a job=any line of work

if one gives their specs on a job pertainig to snow conditions,

I keep hitting a gray area in my ageing mind whtch closely comes close to a per push pricing ... whats the diff?, its not a per inch nor seasonal,, so does it fall within the per push area pricing?
    How do you break it up if their asking you breakdowns in their specs..Im sort of lost here, <not the 1st time niether>
    thanks ever so much,,
    turkey is cooking, happy turkey day
  2. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

"Per push" is a charge for each time that you come in and plow the driveway. "Flat rate", I think would mean a fixed price for each snowstorm, regardless how many times you have to plow. We won't want to use the term "flat rate." The term "per push" is what we want to use. It is more profitable that way.
  3. Comet

Comet Senior Member

Ok thanks Stephen
    Appreciate the response so quikly

A movie theatres specs where to submitt a flat rate pricing

they indicated
    over 10
    sidewalks, calcium chloride
    salt lots

250,000 sq ft total lot wih 4000feet of road
  4. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

R U COMET? Why the name change?
  5. Comet

Comet Senior Member

Yes Im Comet, Thom is my real name. I forwhtever reasons logged onto plowsite using mymy 1st name
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.