1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flat Bed / Stake bed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sailinstud420, Oct 20, 2014.

1. sailinstud420

sailinstud420 Junior Member

I have for sale a 2 year old parkhurst flat bed. Bought it new from Arista Truck in GR . Size is 8' x 78" wide. 4 7/8" steel cross members on 16" centers. 5" longsills. Fits any long bed single rear axle truck. Has mounts to go on any chevy HD truck, should fit anything from 01' and up. Added the bulkhead in front and led lights including reverse lights in rear. Works great for plowing. 616.581.one one six seven. Phone only, won't respond to PM's because I don't check back often enough.

2. sailinstud420

3. sailinstud420

4. sailinstud420

bump for a great flat bed. $1900 and change plus tax and freight for a new one and 3 - 4 weeks out. Priced it out today for some tire kicker offering me next to nothing for it. Come and get it.

5. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

Will this fit a Ford F-250 or 350? Not familiar with changing these out.

6. sailinstud420

With a little handy work you can make it fit any 8ft bed single rear wheel.

Sunday night bump!! Lots of callers, not many coming through on actually checking it out....

7. sailinstud420

Wed Bump to the top

8. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

$800 cash and picked up this weekend?

9. sailinstud420

$1000 cash she's all you

10. sailinstud420

Price out a new one

11. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

That doesn't look new in the picture. Needs to be fabbed to fit our bed. Needs the headache rack. My offer is out there you don't have to take it if you dont want too.

12. sailinstud420

It doesn't say it's new. READ.

Still for sale.