1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flat bed for truck / dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Selling the bed off of my Dodge. It is a hinged flat bed. Currently it does dump but I am keeping the hoist. It can be used as a regular flat bed or a dump bed. I have wood sides available for it if desired. It is a steel structure with an oak deck. Floor in good condition, as well as all of the framework. $600 takes it. Will also trade for something of similar value.

It is for a longer wheel base cab/chassis. Typically best to mount on something with 84" cab to axle. It is still on the truck, and will be removed soon, especially if you are interested in buying it soon. Pics shown are all I have on hand. Spreader not included. WIll fit Ford Dodge or Chevy depending how it needs to be mounted on your truck.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump $500 or will trade for tailgate spreader, or something worth $500. Any less It'll probably stay on the truck till spring.

3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Any interest in selling the truck with the bed LOL!?

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

For the right money, anything's for sale ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.