1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flashing LED lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ultimate plow, Feb 13, 2009.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

I have 2 brand new federal signal 3600 tir6s with grill deck mounts. these are brand new. WAY LOW PRICE!!!!!! $100 shipped!!! I sold the clear lense now only have 2 amber lense available. Who ever has paypal first gets them. Thanks!! PM ME!!

100_5564.jpg

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
  3. ultimate plow

from N. IL

They have built in flashers. theres a pos wire, neg wire, sync wire, pattern wire and forgot what the other one does. My price is rediculsly cheap. Just one light brand new on the link you provided is 80 bucks. Im asking 100 shipped for 2 with free mounts. I cant believe they didnt sell yet.

4. ultimate plow

from N. IL

when you said "they cost your asking price new" Thats the tir 3 version. This has 6 leds in it. Twice as bright!!

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

PM sent........

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

That's why I asked. I admitted to being ignorant to these. I'd like them if still available.

7. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Sold!! thanks got-h2o

thread can be locked or deleted