1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flash flood

Discussion in 'Weather' started by TPC Services, Oct 29, 2009.

1. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Would love to be out in Colorado right now!! all we are going to get out of this big storm is rain and enugh of it to warrent a Flash Flood warning. I have never heard of having to have a flash flood warning in the fall time here! would have been snow it would have been a blizzard!!!:realmad:

2. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

just rain hear in minnesota to

3. Jake23rc

Jake23rc Member

Yeah all this rain makes it hard to get he fall cleanups done.

4. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

yes it does Jake23rc, then in no time you know we will be getting snow and still haven't got all the leaf jobs done. (O well as long as it's snow I'd be happy that way I can just stay in the truck and bark orders)

5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I am so tired of all this rain. Hard to get anything outside done.

6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Yeah im sick and tired of it myself. Its been raining here 20 out of the last 27 days. I cant get anything done and the ground is so damn saturated right now I cant put a mower on the lawn without making ruts. Next week looks like a nice break in the weather. I hope its sunny all week. we need it, I NEED IT!

On the flipside, having the ground this wet going into winter is a gooooood thing for snow!

7. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

we r swimming here
    i have leaves to do and a shop full of salt