1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Flap on the fisher-Pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Snowplow71, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Put a flap on the fisher today. Used some old belting from the stone quarry. Well heres the pictures.

Now that its really easy, I have to put one on the diamond. Makes them look tougher to. ussmileyflag
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  2. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

can't say i've seen one hang down like that, most around here are just bolted on top on the blade, the stick straight out......

wonder if yours will work better though
  3. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

I would think they would. The one on my Meyer poly is just like it.
  4. 6.5LTDFisher

6.5LTDFisher Member

Very nice, i have been thinking of doing the same thing, glad to see it on someones fisher... lemme know how it works!
  5. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

might try that on our 8' fisher
  6. cfdeng7

cfdeng7 Senior Member
    from CT

Thats exactly how mine is and it works great. It keeps the snow from blowing over the top and does not interfer with stacking as the metal snowfoils do.

Also I got mine for free from a local quarry and then just bolted it on.
  7. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Gotta have a deflector. Looks like you have a nice roomy shop there as well.