1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fixing a Meyer ST 7.5 A Frame

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by tilelayher, Feb 14, 2014.

1. tilelayher

tilelayher Member

HI guys its been awhile. I was plowing last night and I snapped my king bolt on my meyer st 7.5. I fixed it onsite and noticed where the part where the king pin basically holds the 2 pieces together except there's a part where the half moon from the C frame tucks under the chain weld arm on the A frame. Anyways mine the chain pulled this back and the half moon no longer sits under where it should. How do i fix this? do i heat the bracket and whack it with a sledge? I will try to post a pic.

Thanks guys be safe!

Heres an old pic i found the parts are seperated in this pic but anyone know owns this plow knows what i am talking about i will try to snap a pic later when i go out to my truck

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  2. tilelayher

tilelayher Member

I did some research seems the hole in the a frame egged out. I purchased the steel to remove and reweld this peice on myself.