1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fishstik Question

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by danno, Dec 19, 2004.

1. danno

danno Senior Member

Does Fisher make an extension cord, where you can operate the plow standing in front, with the controller in your hand ?
  2. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

I'm not sure, why would you need to stand in front?? Just curious? :confused:
  3. danno

danno Senior Member

Just for ease of operation to check working order and to gauge how high off the ground you want the blade to sit when transporting. Just a thought it might make it easier to do some things .
  4. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Yes,for the staight blades,can't remember the part # but it's around $20 for a 4' extension.
  5. Tarkus

Tarkus PlowSite.com Addict

I related my plow height to the posistion of upper lift arm and I know where my blade is in relation to ground from repeated use without gettin out to look at it. When in transport, it is all the way up all the time for me.
  6. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

May be cheaper to have someone operate the plow while you stand in front.