1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FISHSTIK & 94-02 DODGE TRUCKSIDE WIRING COMPLETE, 8 Head 160watt Hide Away Strobes

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowguy43, Jul 7, 2010.

1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Up for sale:

I have a Fishstick with a brand new PC Board/Buttons for a straight blade Fisher- $175 Shipped/BO

I also have a COMPLETE Truck Side Wiring harness for a 1994-2001 (Ram1500) 2002 (Ram2500/3500), 3 plug setup with a Fisher Solenoid not the cheapo off brand. This includes everything to hook your truck up to a 3 plug MM1 or MM2 Straight Blade. $350 Shipped/BO.

I have an Off Brand (not sho-me or whelen) 160 Watt 8 Head Hide Away Strobe kit that is new in the box (took it out to test it), that includes 8 Clear strobe heads, 8 Cables (4 20', 4 15'), and a pre wired switch that has 15 flash patterns. Looking for $165 Shipped. This is a very bright kit that was brighter than my 60watt Whelen Kit.

I'd like to move this stuff ASAP so I can fix up my plow, send me some offers.

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Wiring should fit most 95ish to 05ish ford and dodge.

Sell it all so u can come down and buy a v plow.
    I got in a nice 2006 with the new lights here for u. :)

3. plowguy43

Believe me I'd love to. I foud all of this with an 8' MM1 insta act yesterday for a steal so I bought it. I may try to sell it in season or do some plowing and hit you up for a Vplow

4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

for sure best to wait til around october or so. I cant give anything away about now.

5. plowguy43

Picture of the FishStik.

Also, the Iso Module is a 4 plug setup. I'll have pictures of that tomorrow, didn't have time this morning sorry.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  6. plowguy43

Bumping it back up, make offers.

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

pics of the strobe kit?

8. plowguy43

Sure I can send that over to you, I'll snap some when I get home tonight.

9. plowguy43

Here's the strobe kit

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  10. plowguy43

Dropping the price on the strobe kit to $120+ Shipping ($5-$10).

11. PerfectProperty

PerfectProperty Member

12. plowguy43

Email sent

13. THEGOLDPRO

ill give you 100shipped for the strobes

14. plowguy43

PM sent to you

15. THEGOLDPRO

eh nevermind man im sorry, i decided to buy another whelen lightbar instead. once we started to think about it i would only use 2 maybe 4 of the availabe 8 strobes the kit comes with.

16. plowguy43

No problem

17. plowguy43

Strobe Kit is Sold Locally

Fishstik and Wiring Harness/Module is still for sale.

18. plowguy43

Bump back up

19. PenniesFrmHeavn

PenniesFrmHeavn Junior Member

Do you have any pics of the truckside wiring?

I have a '94 Ram 2500 that I just bought a well used and rusted up Fisher 7.5' (gotta be a MM1, I'd assume...) for doing my own driveway. The wiring that came with it isn't specific to my vehicle. Heck, the joystick is from a Western instead of a Fisher.

Excuse my inexperience with this stuff...It's been a while since I've worked on a plow.
    I've seen "2 plug" and "3 plug" references before on this site - what does that refer to? I believe my plow only has two plugs...one with two heavy gauge wires (to run the electric motor) and the other plug has a pretty high pin density for running the lights and the solenoids. Does that sound about right?

Thanks,
    Matt

20. plowguy43

I'll have to snap some pictures its in my tool box at home.

You are correct about the 2 plug/3 plug thing.

The early model setups used 2 plugs, one for the heavy guage wires (positive/negative) and one with smaller pins that works the lights/solenoids.

The new models use 3 plugs instead of two but they do the same things just with more plugs.