1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fishers Plow Feet

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by CallBob, Dec 17, 2011.

1. CallBob

CallBob Member

Hi , got the plow with feet on it , should i remove them when plowing or just leave them on ?:alien:

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

3. tonylillo

tonylillo Senior Member

I have a new fisher plow with the trip edge, the guy i bought it from mentioned that I should drop the feet and put only 2 washers on top with the lynch pin and the rest at the bottom, this way if I trip the edge it will not poke a hole in the bottom of the plow.

Snow plow 1.JPG

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  4. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

I had this happen with my plow, I had the shoes all the way up (all washers above the bracket) and it triped hard a few times making 2 dents in the face of the plow from behind. We'll just say, the shoes now make great door stops.

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I don't use shoes. If the ground is soft, I just pick the plow up a little bit. In the Summer time when the plow is stored in my garage, I put shoes on so the cutting edge isn't touching the floor. I don't think it matters much but, it's just one of them things that I do.