1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher's 2011 FAST (Factory Authorized Service School) Program

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dd3brand, Jun 8, 2011.

1. dd3brand

dd3brand Junior Member

Attention Fisher Dealers! Speed up your technician’s troubleshooting and repair times by attending Fisher’s 2011 FAST (Factory Authorized Service Training) Program! Fisher has raised the bar again! Our 2011 Summer FAST Program will introduce NEW & INTERACTIVE Hydraulic & Electrical training modules for enhanced training within the theory and functional operations of our systems. This new interactive software will clearly illustrate electrical and hydraulic process flows for a better understanding and education of what is really happening behind the scenes! In addition, come see our newly wrapped Fisher Service Truck and Trailer (see image) which will carry our Hands-On training equipment along with our highly-trained, factory direct, technical personnel. We will be conducting our regional training throughout many Cities & States to provide you regional training close to your doorstep! Act Now, REGISTER TODAY through our website @ Fisherplows.com or Return your completed invitation sent to your dealer location…Hope to see you there!
    Hugh Wilson, DD Manager Technical Service

Fisher Truck and Trailer.jpg
  2. Montosi82

Montosi82 Member

Is this class only for dealers and thier employees? I would def like to sit in on that class if it was open to the public.
  3. bigbadbrad

bigbadbrad Senior Member

I saw the truck at loggerramma, looks sharp!
  4. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

They had the same thing on the western forum and said it was for dealers only. I complained a little and gave a few points but never heard back. Like most companies they want the work to be done at stealers only. Maybe fischer will be different and I hope they are.