1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher..???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 90plow, Feb 8, 2003.

1. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

What type of plow is this? The seller says western, but that sure doesnt look like a western mount to me. I've seen them around before and it looks just like my old solid mount Fisher set up.

The mount and plow it is lifitng

2. nben

nben Senior Member

It's not a Fisher. I have never seen one like it around here.:waving:

3. fordman

fordman Senior Member

I'm pretty sure that plow is an old Diamond.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2003
  4. Shaper

Shaper Junior Member

Thats not a Fisher, it looks like a Diamond from the late 80's. They have just changed the color of the plow. I had an 8' Diamond that I bought new in 1988.

5. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Well the blade looks like a diamond except for where it connects to the truck.That may be a real early diamond plow with an electric motor set up .that would be my guess.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2003
  6. fordman

fordman Senior Member

Here's a pic of a truck with an older style Diamond on it. The mount and headgear on the truck look very similar to the one you asked about.

diamond3.jpg

7. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

????

This is what I get when I click on that link:

Unknown Item
    Sorry, the item does not appear to be a valid number on eBayMotors.Please go back and try again.

:confused:

8. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

Did not see the the pic but it could all so be a pathfinder.

9. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

The head gear looks like fordmans pic and the blade i know looks like a diamond except for the ears that mount to the frame.