1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DareDog, Apr 22, 2009.

1. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

it will sit there till next winter last time plowed was February :cry:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I like that truck. You should put a minute mount on it :)

3. DareDog

well i heard the mm is good for paved drive way (take it on and off ) and as u can see i have gravel driveway.

4. K1500 4x4

K1500 4x4 Senior Member

nice truck i love them chevy's.

5. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

There is a chevy in the pic. I only see a Silver dodge

6. K1500 4x4

K1500 4x4 Senior Member

dodge = crap. lol i have had mine for 3 weeks and ive had to do so much to it and now i have to do tranny work. the only good dodges are the diesels. chevy makes a great truck. :)

7. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

By your siganture you bought a truck with low miles and thought it would be problem free. You have to research trucks before you buy used ones. I was openly looking at other brands. But I was on every board trying to find out what to look for. took me a month but I found what I wanted and excepted the bad parts of truck. ie the rot on the rocker panels. But I was also lucky enought to get truck with a warranty. So if tranny fails in 3 weeks it goes to dealer

8. K1500 4x4

K1500 4x4 Senior Member

i knew it was gonna have issues but not as maney as it has all at once. my friends have had the same problems but in 6 months apart. i also didnt buy it i traded it for a pile of crap cherokee straight out no money involved so its was a no brainer to take the truck. but once i fix it. im tadeing it in for a good old chevy or powerstroke. but its what ever i like chevy you like dodge we have our opinions. ill leave it at that.

9. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

Time to restore the plow now! As for Dodge tranny's I had a 97 1500 that 187k on it b4 I killed it, then I had a 2000 diesel auto that had 197k on it when I traded it in no probs then dad has a 95 1500 with 221k no probs. All 4x4's...

10. DareDog

the one in the pic is a 98 with 130,000 and no tranny problems. trying to sell no one wants to buy it.