1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher XV Xtreme-V pump assembly

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JFon101231, Sep 21, 2015.

1. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

This is a complete "takeoff" pump assembly - includes the fully assembled pump/motor assembly to swap out what is on your plow headgear, including the 'guts' under the cover like solenoid, plow module and the plow side battery/control harness.

It came on a 2010 XV plow I believe, will need to double check date code. The plow had VERY light use and when I bought it a year ago I pulled the pump off to replace with a known good unit I had as a backup because it was leaking fluid. Ended up only being a torn shaft seal. Looking to free up some space and $.

Has new shaft seal and fresh fluid, ready to go. Asking $800 cash. Would prefer not to ship, but can if buyer pays including insurance.