1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher XV / SnowEx 1075 w/ or w/o '13 Denali Pickup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PLM-1, Apr 14, 2014.

1. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

I have a 2006 Fisher Xtreme-V plow for sale. Minute Mount 2 - 8.5" stainless steel moldboard. In good shape and maintained regularly. No pealing paint on frame and stored indoors. Fish-stik hand held controller. Only on its second cutting edge. Used very little. See fisherplows.com for specs.

I have truck side kits for both GM 3/4 and 1 ton trucks from 2000-2010 and GM 3/4 and 1 ton truck for 2011+. Your choice or purchase for different vehicle from Fisher dealer.

The SnowEx spreader is a model 1075 pivot pro with variable controller. In good shape as well, always stored in doors and maintained regularly.

$3,500 for both.

Purchase with the pictured truck as well. 2013 GMC Denali 2500HD Z71. Diesel. Black on Black. Fully loaded. Only 4,600 miles. $52,500 for all.

Plow.jpg

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  2. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

Beautiful combo. Truck stock? Or anything done to it

3. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

Stock. Love it but I'm getting outta the biz.

4. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

She's a beaut. Good luck with sale.

Bump for ya