1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher XV 9'6 Stainless

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NEUSWEDE, Feb 1, 2012.

1. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

2007 Fisher XV 9'6 Stainless Steel. Used only a few seasons and washed after every storm. Great Shape and has had the typical problem spots on the frame reinforced by a welder. Will include a brand new set of cutting edges. Blade and Fish Stik only, no push plates or wiring $3700.00

xv1.jpg

xv2.jpg

xv3.jpg

xv4.jpg

2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

hmm was looking at one of these, now you got me thinking

3. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

won't find one better for the price.

4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

Call me this weekend 6038170913

5. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Where are you located ?

6. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Near portland maine

7. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Can you take a picture of what's been welded?

8. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Was reinfoced and better welds where the bracing comes together. Common problem on these blades, probably why they are currently redesigning it

xv5.jpg

XV6.jpg

xv7.jpg

xv8.jpg

xv10.jpg

9. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

bump it up

10. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I've purchased from neuswede before and now know him well personally. He is meticulous about his equipment, just check out his thread "added to my ford family" in the equipment pics section. This is a great deal for someone, 9.5' stainless V plow for under $4k.

11. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

thats a good price, but last year i got lucky and my dealer had some brand new 2009 left overs and i walked out the door for $4,200 he was begging me to take the other 2 lol

12. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

For a 9'6 XV? You don't have it listed in your sig. Maybe an 8'6 painted but doubtful of a stainless XV

13. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

You can get just the plow side in the 4500 range. I was quoted 4900 and that was with the adapter harness's and controller. A friend said he can get the cheaper. So who knows.

14. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

for a 9'6 Stainless? Geez they say every year their plows get more expensive because of rise of steel price. It isn't worth it to me to go any lower. I can keep it as a back up. In my eyes your pretty much buy the plow for 3K and cutting edge is 400 and fish stik cost about 300.

15. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

i actually don't even have that truck listed at all and there isn't en enough room in sig to list every thing i own i also change it once in a awile . but yeah he had a few 9'6'' SS fisher V plows he wanted to unload because they were the slower ones and no one wanted them they are deff not as fast as the new ones but i only lift it so i don't care.

16. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

and 400 is steep for a cutting the 2 pice and the bracket and rubber are $300 here. but any way you have a nice plow for a good price

17. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Different plow that is for an EZ-V an XV is a 4 piece with the 2 center are rounded and are 5/8" cutting edges.

18. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Slower? How are they slower? Mine is the same as a new one, same pump, same hydros? Guess you got a deal from a guy that had no clue.

19. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

no it still had the old pump, o trust me he has a clue!!! space is money if the old stuff sits no room for the new stuff!!!
    plus on ebay you can get new 9'6'' ss v's with wire and truck side for 4500 -4900 all day.

20. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

and it may have been older then an 09 but thats what stuck in my head lol