1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fisher xtreme v wings

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by cornish, Oct 12, 2009.

1. cornish

cornish Junior Member
    from ontario

just bought a 8.5' fisher extreme v stainless steel and was wondering if the wings they make for them are worth the money and if they really make a difference plowing.
  2. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

Wondering the same thing. Place I bought my plow said I could add them to my order for $400. Still debating them.

3. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Here's a bump. I'm curious as well. Oh, and does anybody know what color they come in? Stainless?
  4. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

i have a set and love them. they are a little cumbersome to store. really easy to put on and off. cant say how much time they have saved me.
  5. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

Just bought a 9 foot ss vee.additional $500 for the stainless.my friend has two and likes them. maybe the rust problem will go away.
  6. campkd6

campkd6 Senior Member

They only come in yellow.
  7. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I'll be adding a set this year. Take them at the $400.
  8. cornish

cornish Junior Member
    from ontario

i think the dealer where i bought my plow from said that they were $670 cdn is there anywhere can get them cheaper
  9. cornish

cornish Junior Member
    from ontario

would it be better to get them from the states would they be resonably cheaper
  10. Mid-Ohio Scaper

Mid-Ohio Scaper Senior Member

I've seen pics on this site of the wings and they were black
  11. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

yea the pictures posted of the black wings where mine. I painted them that color. They only come in yellow and thought the black would match better with the SS plow lol. I wouldnt waste the money on another set. They are good for big clear open lot thats about it.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  12. SilvaXXIII30

SilvaXXIII30 Member

Where to Bye a Fisher 8.5 xtreme v-plow stainless steel

Hi , Can anyone help.

I live in Toronto area, and I'm looking for a Fisher 8.5 xtreme v-plow stainless steel. Every where here is selling them for 7,373.50 plus tax. I was told to order it and get it shipped that it might be cheaper. I don't know where to order them from.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

13. bdavis

bdavis Member

I have one...its on craigslist boston....its a complete set up like new condition for $4500....prob cost you 400 to ship it brian 978-412-9008