1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Xtreme V-Plow - Yellow - 8.5/FT

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CT-TILEMAN, Aug 2, 2015.

CT-TILEMAN Member

I have a complete Fisher Xtreme-V/8.5 Ft for sale.

Truck side is a 2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD and the plow is well kept and stored inside.

Has the fish-stick controller and is a two-plug harness on the plow side not a three plug.

I will be available next weekend to demonstrate the equipment, located in New Preston, CT.

Note: Missing one of the rubber flappers.

2. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Obo or firm? I'd be interested but not at current price. Could do next Saturday. PM me if preferred

CT-TILEMAN Member

I have a list of 4 or 5 people all wanting to come next Saturday to look at both the plow and sander.

While I appreciate your interest ,I have a "LITTLE" room to move on the asking price, but some have offered $2500 and were not even responded to.

If you would like to look at it next Saturday let me know, but low ball offers will be declined.

CT-TILEMAN Member

Plow is sold, first person who looked at bought it this morning bought it for $3500,

Close the thread please