1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher Xtreme V and Fisher 1000 Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Harford13, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

2012 Fisher Xtreme V 7.5 Snow Plow. This plow is garage kept. I just put it's second replacement cutting edge on this January(1/2"). Custom Curb runners. Includes truck mount for 2000-04 F250-350, all wiring, and Fish Stick Controller. $4000.00.
    I'm also selling this Fisher 1000 tailgate spreader. Minimal use, custom grate for running bulk, comes with both the 5 and 3 flight auger, includes the lights that are mounted on it. Also has a brand new vibrator kit on it. Comes with the three point hitch mount also. All wiring and controls come with it. Garage kept, and cleaned after each use. $1000.00.

Located in Belair Md....

2. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

I'm selling the truck it's all on too, 2004 F250. 6.0L completely rebuilt, many extras if anyone wants the entire package let me know.

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Good honest guy to deal with

4. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

This is still available, located in the 21047 Zip Code.

5. ToddM NJ

ToddM NJ Member

Tell me about truck. Regular, extended, crew cab. Miles? pictures?

6. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.